Every day you hear of people using online tools, word processing, lists, etc… Well I figure I should share what I use. My favorite items.
1. Tadalist – tadalist.com – I keep my daily todo up there to reference any where I am. They give you a direct link username.tadalist.com
2. Google Docs – docs.google.com – I am not saying that this will replace MS word. But it sure will allow you to store that document you always use in a single place. I have a expense sheet I keep – gas, food, etc. and I can update it anywhere I have a connection
3. reader.google.com – The easy way to read your feeds
4. Mail – yahoo.com / gmail.com – my two favorites
5. bookmarking – Google Bookmarks – easy simple and quick
This is just a small sample of what I use, but I find these are open the most often.